Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Spanking Brand New Galaxy Grand is HERE!!!!!

Well, couldn't wipe the smug smile on my face at the moment. Am deliriously happy as my Grand is here. It arrived last Thursday after two days of buying it from Superbuy but I wasn't here at my office, had a meeting in Kuantan so had asked my staffs to keep em for me.

When I arrived at work today, I was a bit apprehensive as I had a bad experience with Superbuy before with my Tab. Had waited almost 3 weeks and need to ask before they deign to reply saying the colour I wanted (white) wasn't in stock. Was really pissed then but Superbuy does give great bargain, so when I finally had the itch for a Grand, I bought it from them too.. but now I am more proactive, asking them first as well as wouldn't hesitate to screw them if they didn't perform again.



Anyway, its here and I am deliriously happy. Got the Grand with the free c-pen, also bought a 16GB micro SDHD for the extra memory as well as a pillow for Hannah :) .. from Lelong.com, bought the cover with freebies Grand protective Screen Protector too!

Well, after a bit of a struggle to open the back (had to ask my staffs for help).. so, I decided to just slot in my 2 normal sims, the add memories as well as battery for the 8 hours first time charge. Am observing that the back is plasticky, no wonder people are complaining about this aspect of Samsung.

Well, that's it for the first review. Will update later when I had the chance to explore my Grand a bit :)

No comments: