Seems like during master it is more towards theoretical while in degree level its more towards calc. I dont believe I studied this subject during my degree years as I was doing Accounting/Finance.. but I must say.. I like.. I like... maybe cz now I'm with MATRADE and we deal with international firms.. and thus the subject seems so familiar...
This is the textbook by Reid, looks cute aint it.. like a hardcover novel.. Fishes Lake hehehe...Currently doing my indivisual assignment.. Sony Struggling as Walkman Hits 30th Anniversary... subject seems closed to me cz I am a Walkman Gen vs the current iPod Gen.. sighhh...
4 comments:
All the best!
mekacih :)
hi, do u want to share this subject with me. if yes, i would like to get your notes plus tests or final exam paper..heehee
note: hope prof wan mansor was your lecturer
hi m.mohaj...
sorry tak perasan yr post.. mmg prof wan mansor.. tapi tgk tadi blog uitm pahang seems like u guys dah abis dah that subject.. sorry yek :)
oo and prof wan kutip balik la question for the tests huhu.. takut dia recycle dah for u guys..
Post a Comment