Am quite surprised actually to see soo many people visiting my blog today.. Around 300.. Wow!
Well.. This blog is actually for me to jot down something I found interesting in a jiffy.. Or when I am bored.. Or get some extra time before a meeting started. And having a free BB with full internet access help greatly haha.. Just I can only post a pic in one entry though I snapped many is the only disadvantage.. Ahh well.. Perhaps when I get a Galaxy Tab, I'll post more pics folks (but not so in the near future) hahaha :P
Anyway.. Back to the Qs on hand.. Apparently when I check tru my Feedjit, I saw the traffic is from Facebook.. I really wonder why.. I don't think I had linked anything to my FB on this.. Hurmm.. Point to ponder!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Back On The Governance Circuit
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment