Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EMBA: FIN 745 Financial Management

Hmm.. I was soo busy for the past week that I don't really have time to update my blog... with the factory visits... reports.. etc etc...

However, I am happy to announce that school is out .. hahahha.. my last subject for the 2nd sem at EMBA has finally finishes - that is when I emailed the required assignments this morning. When compared with a classmate, some of our answers are completely different but what the hell (ops :)).. I am to whacked out now to redo or rechecked anything anymore.

So.. haha.. I have nearly two months to the next semm which is Sem III.. wow!! how time flies.. just two more sems before I graduated with a master. Thank god. :)

Some pic for the memory. Our lecturer as well as EMBA coordinator, Tuan Haji Hussin Dollah whom I greatly admired for the financial savvyness.. hmmm hehe, got some moments when we have access of how he managed his persenol finance which can be amulated...

A different angle :)

One of the ornamental water features near the classroom. Hmm.. seriously thinking of getting one once the kiddies are a little bigger. Maybe put some fishes in, mini turtles???

No comments: