Monday, March 8, 2010

MBA 790 - Strategic Management

Huhu... just a short note on my new subject... Strategic Management... hehehe.. I better post something before I completely forget about it especially I am also busy with the ABR/Thesis as well as preparation as the Logistic Person for our colaqium to Universitas Trisakti, Jakarta, Indonesia.. expected around middle of this year.

Our Proff. Dr. Yeop from UiTM Kelantan.. extremely knowledgable....

Our books - one for concept.. and the other for cases.. cost RM70.. extremely interesting but I don't know if I have the time to read all taht...

I feel extremely fortunate as my work involved liasion with outside companies.. so this subject seems to come naturally cz I can see the progressions.. To date.. our review involved SWOT anaysis... stategizing for Strenght (S), Weaknesses (W), Opportunities (O) and Threats (T).. and the corrsponding recommendation SO, ST, WO, WT...

Hmm.. though seems like I'm able to sail tru.. the amount of work is also bit heavy.. term paper.. case study as well as Company recommendation.. to what me and my group will do on a Sardine / Canning firm in Terengganu...

Huhuhu.. as my workload is really increasing... I would be very pleased when all are finished.. just 2 more subject to go.. and an ABR.. hope I can still maintain my CGPA points.. aminnnn....

2 comments:

mengkuang said...

ha ha, nice to be able to study again... better still if you can do it during your works. Keep it up ! I believe you still have time to buy few properties.. InsyAllah segala kerja keras akan berhasil. Salam.

ojah said...

thanks mengkuang...

keja2 jugak... good proporties opportunities kena snapped up jugak hahahhahhaaha ;)