Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Terengganu - Atiqah Songket

Hmm .. I haven't posted much.. mostly because my cable connecting my HP to the computer is damaged. Am going to get a bluetooth dongle.. maybe better so that I can transfer data more convenietly and less prone to damage.

Had to put a little note on what hubby gave me a few weeks ago. A batik clothing by Atiqah Songket which is one of the notable songket weaving and batik house known in the east coast. Hubby padi RM 250 ++ for it mainly to celebrate his two months bonuses.. he he.. thanks hubby! When can I get gold next?

Kurma or Dates given by TM Terengganu - had to post it here cz it came with very2 nice box. The box was at mum-in-law house now, well.. it is nice bit to small for me to put any storage in. But very nice gesture, thanks TM.

No comments: