Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EMBA 3rd Sem - OPM 770: Operation Management

This is our first topic for the 3rd sem of EMBA, I quite like the subject cz its more towards how different unit in an organisation used their resources to control, plan towards the production of good and services thus finally ensuring the survival of the organisation.

Seems like during master it is more towards theoretical while in degree level its more towards calc. I dont believe I studied this subject during my degree years as I was doing Accounting/Finance.. but I must say.. I like.. I like... maybe cz now I'm with MATRADE and we deal with international firms.. and thus the subject seems so familiar...

This is the textbook by Reid, looks cute aint it.. like a hardcover novel.. Fishes Lake hehehe...

Currently doing my indivisual assignment.. Sony Struggling as Walkman Hits 30th Anniversary... subject seems closed to me cz I am a Walkman Gen vs the current iPod Gen.. sighhh...

4 comments:

Shahrulmiza said...

All the best!

ojah said...

mekacih :)

m.mohaj said...

hi, do u want to share this subject with me. if yes, i would like to get your notes plus tests or final exam paper..heehee

note: hope prof wan mansor was your lecturer

ojah said...

hi m.mohaj...

sorry tak perasan yr post.. mmg prof wan mansor.. tapi tgk tadi blog uitm pahang seems like u guys dah abis dah that subject.. sorry yek :)

oo and prof wan kutip balik la question for the tests huhu.. takut dia recycle dah for u guys..