Saturday, August 8, 2009

OPM 770 - Operation Management Part II

Last week was my third week of OPM... a bit of concern cz UiTM DUngun was confirmed as a certified site of H1N1 virus.. and I have two strikes against me - a pregnant woman as well as obesity, I was really concerned cz one of the fatalities of H1N1 a few days before that was a 23 year old woman, just a week after given birth... Hmm now its already a day after my foray to the drop zone.. I have taken 2 panadol just for precautinary measure.. I hope I wont get either the usual flu or H1N1.. maybe I'm having phobia attack esp some of my classmate sneezed and coughed, 1 had just recovered from a usual flu... hehe.. well better be safe than sorry...

Anyway... a bit about the class.. our lecturer is Prof. Dr. Wan Mansor Wan Mahmood.. he's ok.. just a little narrative as per lecture notes but mostly he guided us via discussions on OPM... last weekend we did group presentation.. our was Dell Corporation so included in our presentation was how Dell's get to become one of the world leaders after HP... I'm not really satisfied with our group presentation seeing some others did bettter.. well .. hmm have to get good marks for the Article then as well as the exam... I'm postponing the exam a week later cz got PTK Exam at Equitorial Bangi..

Hahaha... will take loads of pics but I wonder when will I have the time to upload them all??? Hmm.. maybe during my maternity hehehe (this Oct/Nov).. too busylah nowadays.. sorry folks :)

6 comments:

mamafar said...

Assalamualaikum puan
saya berminat utk enrolled for emba uitm kuantan for next intake i.e. somewhere june 2010..
cuma saya nak tahu ttg jadual kelas emba di kuantan/ dungun samada setiap weekends or alternate weekends..harap puan tidak keberatan utk memberi info..terima kasih.

ojah said...

Waalaikumussalam...

Yang Kuantan saya kurang pasti tapi kalu dekat Dungun.. jadual dia.. kelas tiap dua minggu.. cuti seminggu.. lepas tu kelas dua minggu lagi...

Yg best EMBA Dungun.. dia ikut subject so tiap 5 minggu (campur 1 minggu rehat tu) khas satu subject.. so takde le end of sem kena study gila2 end semester.. kira spacing la skit...

Kalu minat EMBA Dungun.. koordinator dia PM Haji Hussain.. 0199348065

ojah said...

ooo saya baru jumpa blog student emba pahang.. maybe blh tanya diorang... http://mbauitmphg.blogspot.com/

ojah said...

ooo saya baru jumpa blog student emba pahang.. maybe blh tanya diorang... http://mbauitmphg.blogspot.com/

mamafar said...

thanks puan..saya dh tinggalkan comment pada blog embauitm pahang tu..
kalau 2 minggu sekali tu rasa agak lega la jugak..paham2 la dah berkeluarga ni kan..
anyway, TQVM :)

ojah said...

hehe paham sesangat.. semoga berjaya :)