Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Decluttering the Living Room

Have to say that tonight is a very productive night. Am able to sweep, store, moped the living room in preparation to my two boys staying over my weekday home next week.

Have to say that I have soo many things that I should be able to get rid off but can't. Really would appreciate the existence of a recycling center, a book collection centre, some sort of salvation army as well as car boot sales in Malaysia. Well, I guess I had to utilise web to get rid some of my novels and books, mags I no longer requires.

Can say that we are the garbage generations. Soo many things that we able to buy but of low quality and thus not longlasting. We throw them out and buy a new one again. And the cycle continues. Gotta change quick!

No comments: