Monday, January 9, 2012

Kimi's First Day in Primary School @ 3 Jan 2012

Yeah, I know that its the 9th today and so my entry's a bit late but I was aiming for a day to reminsce more so I can write more on Kimi's special day.

Anyway, Kimi's have been in preschool since he was five. First, we sent him to Tadika Perpaduan just to built on his social skill and when he's 6 to a better school so he can learn more be it Maths, English, Tae Kwon Do and such.

For the standard one, hubby and I briefed him on every single thing we can think off. Kimi thrives on details and knowing how things work so I think we guide him through. You can see from the pic that he was apprehensive but resigned to the fact that he has to adapt. Yeah, that's my boy :)

I think he felt pleasure when we gave him money to spend on recess. Just RM2 per day cz usually we (hubby usually) would cook him a simple breakfast. Fried egg sandwich is optimal. He loves eggs since very little and won't mind eating 'em everyday :)

So for recess, he indulged in getting the RM1 nugget package and a cold drink (50 cent). I walked him tru the purchase the first day and he aced it afterwards. Bit worrying as he only bought nuggets til now. Hahaha.. He won't eat veggies but I am not so worried as usually my dad will pick him up and the lunch is served at my mom's (more eggs I believe).. Anyway, the balance of 50 cent would be the handmade tube ice lolly at the gate after school ended. I tried one and it was delish.

So, now it is the second week of school. I can instinctively feel he is growing up already.. Hmmm.. Don't know, I felt both :) and :(

No comments: