Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Looman's If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again.. Note to Self..

Hiya.. haven't been posting much to I had been to Hatyai (via Rantau Panjang) and Penang in the past months but no time laaahhh.. lotsa reports to do yadda yadda.. tho I really like to jot down my journey to Hatyai as reference.. who knows I might be able to drive there again someday..

Just wanna share a poem (is it a poem?) that I like.. with Kimi pic as a year old toddler then...


I had been selfish.. nearly 10 years as PJJ (Pengajian Jarak Jauh haha tongue in check there - for long distance relationship).. my base in Kerteh but I worked in KL for 5 years before here in KT for nearly 6 years now.. my kiddies are with my mom n dad and I am a singleton on weekdays..

Now with 3 kiddies, I felt I had been selfish.. previously I had rationalised the situations with statement of wanting to find a government job (I am a civil servant by the way) nearby but seems that job been elusive..

So.. I might retire by end this year by hook or crook.. might be pursuing my PHD.. might start my own online bizz.. might be a CPO-Poyo wannabe as well.. hehe wish me luck!

No comments: