Tuesday, September 9, 2008

EMBA - Organisational Behavior (OB)



As you may know, I am just starting my Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) at UiTM Dungun, Terengganu.

All I have to say is Oh! My Head.... Why Am I Doing Thissss!!!! Takde keja cari keja!!! Well, I concur...

My last degree is about 11 years past, and MBA would not be as hard as M.Economics (I tried to do that 4 years ago at Islamic International University) but cannot cope...

Alas... so.. I have to do it... really have to do it.

Back to my source of gripe, my second study material is Organisational Behavior or OB. The lecturer is Ass. Prof. Dr. from UiTM Main Campus Shah Alam. She is ok but I think my answer to her assignment is gibberish... What is it to say about learned need, perceptual biases, Johari Windows etc etc... It's good cz I can learn and understand more on the behavioral antics in my own organisation but identifying situations and their actual labelling is frustrating. Maybe I haven't study much but with the exam looming on 19 Sept.. aaa.. have to get myself moving....

No comments: