Monday, November 16, 2009

EMBA - MIS 750 Management Information System

Hmm... This is the subject I only spend 2 weeks outta 4 weeks due to my maternity.. thank god that it's more towards a reading material as apart from the two mostly calculation subject before this. I quite like the IT subject actually... I might have gotten a IT/Finance degree during my study if it weren't hard to get MARA to change its loan during my study at UniTas...

Our lecturer this time is PM Dr. Mazidah Puteh.. a very nice lady that makes going to class a breeze hehehe.. and very supportive of me not going for the two weeks of the class hehehe.. thanks Dr.



Hmm.. my group and I are even thinking of getting her as advisor for our ABR next sem.. our final sem.. yahoooo... it seems like she's very interested in my presentation of individual term paper about SMEs and ICT Adoptation.. so.. we'll see..

OK.. the new things I've learn in this course is about Wireless Technology, Wikis, Google Free Sites.. doing database... actually MIS is a very interesting subject and fastly changing.. it seems like if we are quick to grab the opportunities it offered, we might be able to get $$$$ ... hehe.. a subject that I am very interested in :)

No comments: