Monday, March 12, 2012

My Dinner in KB Tonite

These past weeks I have been travelling and living out of the suitcase. Been to four hotels up to today - Grand Riverview in KB, Vistana in Kuantan, peeking into boss's room in Zenith Kuantan, holidaying with ma boys at the Thema Park Hotel in Genting over the weekends, and now chilling before my dinner at Renaissance KB.

Renaissance is easily the best hotel in KB.. Five stars so that's why nowadays I can't stay in here by myself.. My kelayakkan or entittlement doesn't reach the RM230 single room occupancy rate. Well, as I got an event to attend tomorrow here, I am sharing the room with my clerk.

What I like about Renaissance is that it is just a door away from Billion a local supermart. As I am preggies and now obsessed with fruits it is a plus. The fruits is ok and Siam mangoes are also available here at RM3.99.. Well, if you go to the pasar or local market, you would get as low as RM3 per kg but currently in the midst of school break, I don't think the seller want to sell cheap :P

So Billion for me is ok, you can browse its selection of houseware, ladies and guys or like me just buy a fruit knife (Level 3) at RM8.99..

Then to the highest part of Billion, there's a foodcourt where you can buy your dinner. Like mine, a nasi goreng kampung (village style fries rice) extra hot (though like all Kelantanese, it tend to have a bit of sweetness) and a telor mata (fried egg).. Quite a full portion at RM4.. Hurmm yummyyyy :)

No comments: