Monday, March 19, 2012

My Long Neglected Guilty Pleasures..

Short n sweet.. Now don't get naughty.. I love reading so my guilty pleasures are only mild ones...

In this case, a tabloid.. Usually I bought Australia's Women Day (I usually bought these when studying in Aussies those days long ago.. Princess Diana was a hot topic) but today only bought a cheap one In Touch? Just cz the cover page is Demi Moore who was famous during my younger day.. The other mags are showcasing new starlets and celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, whom is not my cup of tea...

Well, another guilty pleasures is Mills and Boons.. Its been eons since I read or even bought one! It was a pleasent surprised to see one at my local bookstore. The print quality is a bit cheaper (though the cover is much classier).. Thinner paper and cover suitable of its status as a paperback. And cheap to boot at RM13.90 as compared to my mag at RM12.90. I supposed cz the content is crap as well.. Hahaha.. If I am not mistaken a M&B books would cost around RM19 during my school days.. A bit steep...

Haha.. So that's my guilty pleasures.. I am supposed to do housekeeping today, my week house is a pigstay but I think I just indulged tonite.. :)

No comments: