Monday, April 2, 2012

Decluttering the Kiddies Areas Yet Again..

Well, you know kiddies and clutters.. They attract each other.

I am currently on my leave, been at the house for two days (on the weekend, we were in KL for my cousin's wedding). So, it is not all and rosy or relaxing.. Been up and about around the house righting things back up.

For kids, things can be fun, for example putting old cardboards on in this case, the slide is kind of adventures, but for me... It is definitely an eyesore, my eldest Kimi is such a hoarders, it look soo messy for me.

So, I spent this morning righting things again.. And discovering that we bought soo many toys, we really do not need anymore. Most important, I think the play area is much less clutter free and more easy to navigate, hopefully, the boys will spend their time more here and declutter the family area much less haha (think that's wishful thinking on my part there :P).

No comments: