Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Me and My Certs..

This morning I updated my resume file so to speak, got some certs from last year training session that I lazily forgot to file in. It brings up fond memory of my wishes that when I joined the government sector I have loads and loads of certificates to plump up my resume file. Well, as I believe my fellow private sectors colleagues may attest, especially being in small firms or projects basis are concerned, training and maintainance or nurturing of workers is not really applicable. It is different in the bigger firms or even public sector as workers are maintained and nurture. Especially with the vision of K-workers, and the mandatory requirement of 56 hours per year training, aaahhh.. I believe my folder will plump up more with the passing years.. :)

First thing first, my most valuable cert of all. My degree of B.Commerce from University of Tasmania Australia dated May 1997, yikes .. nearly 12 years ago. Quite fond memories of that including the first sem in Australia that I went complecent and almost failed in one subject... however I bounced back from that hehehehe.. another one was when we have to bought our Taxation and Law.. think that was the last semester, we had a box load of them and when passed a pack of Engineering students on our way back home, we heard whispering and stares of disbelieve from them looking of those boxes... hmm.. and also the first time when we had open book exam.. which actually the part that you wouldn't have time to open up any book during the exam... hahaha.. student years...

I am now doing my MBA.. maybe I am a bit matured now.. and the classes are of part time basis.. so I do not feel all that stressed though some of the subject such as Economic Analysia was torture!!!!!

Hmm.. come to think back, I will have a newer more valuable MBA cert when I graduated next year! Yeay! .. thruthfully, I am also thinking of persuing my phD after that, will start shopping out for affordable and "easy" Unis next...

Some of the training certs I got..

Some more...

More to come...

Hahaha.. thruth to be told, I got some more but think to put them all in would be a bit too much.. but I think to scan all off them after this, with the digital age and all.. think that would be a wise move esp. to prevent damage.. and of course for easy referencing...

2 comments:

Shahrulmiza said...

Banyak sijil... hehehehe...

ojah said...

ongoing hobby ehehehehe.. demo mesti lagi banyak sijil le.. otai'er than me dalam bidang perkhidmatan awam nih :)