Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Samsung Galaxy Tab & My Grouch with Superbuy

 
I believe I updated my online purchase of the Tab 2 7.0 a few weeks ago via Superbuy. Was patiently waiting, in addition I was very busy too when I realised its already two weeks as opposed to 5 - 7 days period before it should be in my greedy hands.

Well, nope. So I called, happily and positively thinking that its on the way, BUT!!!! I was told my colour selection is not available and they are still waiting and they cant give the date. If I want to change colour, I will have to wait another week to get it. WTF??!!

Yeah, they offer near RM100 discount via Maybank link.. but 3 weeks waiting period??!! WTF.. I asked for a refund straightaway.. Wahhh.. very bad lah..

I concur that mine might be an isolated case, but why no courtesy in informing me of the no colour availability. I wouldn't be so pissed off then.. Grrrrrr...

Anyway, after lunchtime, I just dropped at a phone shop besides my offices, yeah, I paid the RM 1099.. add on another RM50 for the clear screen and cover, but yess! I got it in less than 1 hour.

Buck up Superbuy, be more pro active please.

No comments: