Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Terengganu Fun Map

Today as I was browsing for related information on Terengganu trade capability, I found a fun interactive map detailing places of interest in Kuala Terengganu - here you can find places for golfing, handicrafts, turtle watching, beaches and islands; and much more. Click here for the interactive version. For more detailed information of Terengganu holiday, click here.

I also been handed the confirmation for my holiday next week. On Friday, we will start maybe midmorning and rest at Penang - Leisure Cove Condominiums at Tanjung Bungah. It looks interesting in the website. My collegue, who had been there said that the condo is nice. I saw from the itinerary, there are nerby places of interest to visit such as Bukit Bendera, Snake Temple, Sleeping Buddha Statue, Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza Shopping Centre. However, as we might arrive at night and continuing our journey the next morning for Lankawi, I doubt that we might be able to drive round those places. Our highlight might only be driving on the Penang Bridge itself and also being on the Penang ferry to transport us to the main land. It would be lots of fun cz the last time I've been to Penang is around 2003 - that's almost five years ago - my! how time flies! I went there as one of the first series of dates with hubby - so lots of memories as well.

For Langkawi, we will have two days of holiday so it shouldn't be any problem.

No comments: