Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Khalifa Suite Kota Bharu, Kelantan

Hurmm.. I seldom excited about hotels but quite like this one.. Perhaps it is still very new.. Think its just open late last year early this year, so the ambiance is really2 great..

Well, currently its on promo, my duluxe queen usually RM220 is currently RM150 pernite.. Breakfast, near to KB downtown (Kg Kraftangan, Bazar Buluh Kubu, Pasar Siti Khadijah etc).. Got iron and board (most hotel don't have these even 4 stars).. Ample parking.. A bit more choice in the Astro Channel (Disney, Nat Geo, ESPN, Fox.. As well as free TV).. Hurmm gotta say I like it :)..

More info? Just browse their website www.khalifag.com phone 097474977

P/s.. Can't resist putting in my dinner pic as well.. Nasi Tumpang (Tupe) and two desserts, pudding caramel and the green one (forgot the name) all just for RM3 :)

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: