Thursday, June 12, 2008

Malaysia - Lebuh Raya Pantai Timur (LPT) East Coast Highway

Thruthfully I really missed blogging. After two weeks of no internet, I am going to indulge myself silly again.. This was taken during my journey home from KL to Kerteh, Terengganu. It takes about 4.5 hours (if you drive slow like me.. around 100km - 110kn and slower in the local road)... This time I took about 4 hours - maybe cz I do not stopped at any R&R - too many things in the car!

From my home.. around 6 am straight after Subuh (dawn prayer).. The pics a bit blurry.. bit like me.. to blurry in the morning.

Start of the journey - Karak highway around 45 mins drive with exits to Genting Highlands and also Colmar Tropicale. The toll is about RM3 (in the beginning) and RM4.50 (at the end)

Beautiful... beautiful dawn...

Temerloh - this is where I usually mark my journey is half ending..

Temerloh R&R (Rest and Recreation Area).. I like the curry noodle served by the stall about 3 doors from the far right of the R&R area.. it wasn't open yet too early that morning.

My usual snack for the jouney - Milo and Rocky biscuit.

Ah... Jabor exit at last.. the toll is about RM20.60

Ext road - still a bit like the highway, crossing the palm oil and rubber plantation...

Ah, Terengganu at last! Home Sweet Home...

No comments: