Friday, May 30, 2008

Malaysia National Service - Pusat Latihan Khidmat Negara (PLKN)

This is my baby brother - Mohamad Hazman or Jemang. He is currently 18 years old and the apple of my eye.. he knows it too from the things he asked for free lots of time.

Currently he is undergoing the compulsory Latihan Khidmat Negara or the Malaysia National Services Program for youths aged 18 years old after they had finished their schooling.

The PLKN first started in 2003 with the aim to bond the Malaysian youth together abd create a Malaysian nation.

From what I observed, the program is beneficial for my brother esp. as I see that he had become more confident, bit more worldly, interact better with people from different races (esp. Malaysian has diverse population from Malays, Chinese, Indian, ethnic Sabah and Sarawakian as well) and also more responsible.

No comments: