Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rats in My House

Hmmm.. I'm actually a weekend mum. I stay at Kuala Terengganu during weekdays and back to my family during the weekends. Most of the time I would travel all over Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang (the 3 states in the eastern coast of peninsular) that my rented house would be empty most of the time.

I got a nasty suspicion that my house is invaded by rats when I saw their poop underneath the sofa. Well, nowadays they wenta whole step further.. Eating my food! On the dining table too!

I supposed I have to do major spring cleaning exercise after this. I did put some poisened bait. They eat those and didn't come for a while (maybe some died) but then, I think a new batch is here again. Hmmmm.. Pesky!


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: