Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pahang - Bukit Tinggi's Colmar Tropicale Rabbit Farm

The Rabbit Farm. The house is where you can sit and have your drinks while watching rabbits hopping. Can also buy the very small packet of Rabbit food for RM1. Oh before I forgot, if you want to visit Colmar, the fee to get to all their attractions is RM20/adult but if you stay there, you get free entrance to all their attactions.

Baby rabbit enclosure.

A cute rabbit up close. Got a nasty experiance once when my pet rabbit (which my family kept about 15 years ago) peed on me. Nasty! So, that's why I am not keen to hold one.

An orphan murai (mynah). Think he's a young orphan bird cz when we move our hand, he opened his mouth asking to be feed. I manages to put in around three bit size of Twisties actually. A bit tempted to bring him home. I hope he is ok. Don't see any cats lurking around so I think he sould be safe!

No comments: