Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shopping @ Oxford Street

Well, now I know why people enjoy shopping in London. Apart from the high street item, there are shops offering quality products at competitive pricing. Malaysians and Londoners for example, enjoy shopping at Primark Oxford Street.. Quality products at cheap price. I am now extra big bones so I enjoyed buying pants and lingerie here.. No awkawd staring.. Easy to find my size.. And cheap price.. Wow!

Am thinking of buying a nice jacket but as autumn is here.. Most of the clothing are geared towards being extra warm .. However, I did bought a five pound winter coat at a car boot sales (a steal there definitely).. A leather satchel at Mark and Spencer.. Hurmm.. Have to say, really enjoy the shopping spree :)



Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm a fan of Primark too. Not as keen on Oxford Street, I must admit but I do like Primark.

But mostly, I prefer the little individual shops, like the ones in Covent Garden. Covent Garden's my favourite place in London fullstop actually. My mum and I had a weekend in Covent Garden last December, we booked ourselves into serviced apartments London and it was wonderful. You won't get a better atmosphere anywhere in London, particularly at Christmas.

ojah said...

Hiya Jess.. thanks for your comment as well as recommendation.. will definitely look into it the next time I have the chance to tour London again :)